Associate Project Coordinator - Triad Metals International / Columbia City, IN
Job Title: Associate Project Coordinator
Triad Metals was established in 1987 and is an industry leader in distributing structural steel, tubing, pipe, piling and plate products in the US and Canada. Future expansion is on the horizon, the company continues to grow in order to bring the best steel solutions and services to customers. The company builds strong relationships with the employees, customers and venders alike. Triad Metals is seeking an Associate Project Coordinator to join our exceptional team.
An associate project coordinator is responsible for planning and allocating resources, preparing estimates, monitoring progress of jobs, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle.
Successful Candidates will be expected to:
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget
• Read and understand blue prints documents
• Lead the initiation and planning of a project and ensure technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Monitor and track the progress of the projects
• Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects
• Manage relationships between the shop and stakeholders
• Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed
• Maintain a comprehensive project documentation
• Oversee all the technical aspects of the project
• Identify the technical resources needed for the project and source these materials from third party vendors
• Perform other duties as required
• A.S. degree in Engineering, Construction, OR related field, OR 1 – 2 years of Project Management, Fabrication, OR fabrication sales, experience on large, complex projects.
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills
Full-time position which includes Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, Paid Time Off, Voluntary Benefits, and company matched 401(k). Monthly Bonuses and Year End Bonus’ available.