Business Development Manager - Triad Metals International / Pittsburgh, PA
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Established in 1987, Triad Metals International is a privately held, independent company. At the core of our company’s mission is the importance of strong relationships that extend from our teammates within the organization to our vendors and customers alike. These vital relationships allow us to achieve maximum efficiency in our operations and service.
The need to innovate and constantly look ahead is another guiding principle of our team. Triad Metals International has grown to become one of the premier distributors of structural steel, tubing, pipe, piling, and plate products in the wide market area of the United States and Canada.
Triad Metals is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. As a Business Development Manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large distribution customers. This position is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Successful candidates will be expected to:
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies
• Lead sales team members to achieve sales targets
• Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel on assigned customer accounts
• Negotiate and close agreements with customers
• Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements when needed
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
• Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
• Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with client’s needs
• Travel as needed
• 4 years minimum Steel Sales experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration, or related field (preferred)
• Proven work experience as a National Sales Manager
• Strong communication and team management skills
• Analytical skills with strong problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Full-time, salaried/commissioned position that includes health, dental, and vision benefits as well as a company-matched 401K Plan.