Data Processing Clerk - Triad Metals International / Petersburg, VA
Job Title: Data Processing Clerk
Established in 1987, Triad Metals is a privately held, independent company that has grown to become one of the premier wholesale distributors and processors of structural steel, tubing, pipe, piling, and plate products. With six locations in the United States and Canada, Triad metals are actively hiring for a Data Processing Clerk for our office located in Petersburg, Virginia.
At the core of our company’s mission is the importance of strong relationships that extend from our teammates within the organization to our vendors and customers alike. These vital relationships allow us to achieve maximum efficiency in our operations and service. The need to innovate and constantly look ahead is another guiding principle of our team.
Successful Candidates will be expected to:
• Manage and handle data processing functions on a day-to-day basis
• Process, verify, and record data relating to inventory shipping and receiving functions
• Apply computer skills to reconcile bill of lading (BOL) and other shipping documents to the data processing system
• Demonstrate strong communication skills required as this position is expected to communicate with third-party vendors and Company personnel
• Assists the manager and other staff with paperwork and other clerical matters, as needed
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
A full-time position that includes health, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a company-matched 401(k) Plan and an annual bonus.