Logistics Account Manager (Sales) - Triad Metals International / Pittsburgh, PA
Job Title: Logistics Account Manager (Sales)
Triad Metals was established in 1987 and is an industry leader in distributing structural steel, tubing, pipe, piling and plate products in the US and Canada. Future expansion is on the horizon, the company continues to grow in order to bring the best steel solutions and services to customers. The company builds strong relationships with the employees, customers and venders alike. Triad Metals is seeking a Logistics Account Manager (Sales) to join our exceptional team in Pittsburgh, PA.
We are seeking a Logistics Account Manager who has an entrepreneur mentality and desire to continuously identify new ways to improve customer satisfaction. The Logistics Account Manager serves as the primary point of contact for prospective/existing clients and establishes relationships through clear communication and developing innovative transportation solutions.
Successful Candidates will be expected to:
• Generate new business through prospecting and leveraging our connected network.
• Achieve sales targets and outcomes within scheduled time frame.
• Utilize oral and written communication skills to build and maintain positive relationships.
• Use your personality and energy to have a positive impact on your working environment.
• Enjoy working in a fast paced and team environment to deliver value added solutions.
• Leverage effective time management to organize your day and achieve sales objectives.
• Partner with sales leadership to create strategies for prospecting new business.
• Be an inquisitive, quick learner and pay attention to small details.
• Review reports on customer needs, problems, interests, and potential for improved services with sales leadership.
• Provide services and pricing that meet customer’s needs to obtain business objectives.
• Dispatch shipments to motor carriers and follow customer service requirements.
• Develop a sales pipeline to ensure continued business development and growth.
• Perform other duties as required by business needs or as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of dispatching/freight management experience
• Previous experience working with brokers and Freight companies is preferred
• Strong organizational skills, critical thinking skills, and problem solving
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficiency in data entry skills
Full-time, salaried position which includes Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, Paid Time Off, Voluntary Benefits, and company matched 401(k). Year End Bonus’ available.