Sales Account Assistant - Triad Metals International / Petersburg, VA
Job Title: Sales Account Assistant
Established in 1987, Triad Metals is a privately held, independent company that has grown to become one of the premier wholesale distributors and processors of structural steel, tubing, pipe, piling and plate products. With six locations in the United States and Canada, Triad metals is actively hiring for a Sales Account Assistant in our office located in Petersburg, Virginia.
At the core of our company’s mission is the importance of strong relationships that extend from our teammates within the organization to our vendors and customers alike. These vital relationships allow us to achieve maximum efficiency in our operations and service. The need to innovate and constantly look ahead is another guiding principle of our team.
Successful Candidates will be expected to:
• Communicate with customers to augment the efforts of the sales executive as needed
• Process sales data, sales progress reports and other sales related records
• Enter data and track the delivery of sales literature, product samples and any other required information.
• Answer telephone calls, convey messages, and monitor the flow of e-mail
• Answer routine customer questions and direct questions to appropriate personnel
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Exhibit strong organizational skills and initiative
• Demonstrate confident communication skills
• Work collaboratively with the senior sales executive to develop & maintain account relationships in a fast-paced sales territory
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 or more years’ experience in customer service or sales support experience
• Critical thinking, organization, dependability, efficiency & attention to detail
Full-Time position which includes health, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a company matched 401(k) Plan and an annual bonus.