Sales Analyst - Triad Metals International / Pittsburgh, PA
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Triad Metals was established in 1987 and is an industry leader in distributing structural steel, tubing, pipe, piling, and plate products in the US and Canada. As future expansion is on the horizon, the company continues to grow in order to bring the best steel solutions and services to customers. The company builds strong relationships with employees, customers, and vendors alike. Triad Metals is seeking a Sales Analyst to join our exceptional team.
A Sales Analyst is responsible for controlling, managing, and monitoring the inventory supply.
Successful Candidates will be expected to:
• Supervise, oversee, and assess inventory usage and movement throughout all Warehouses
• Monitor trends of product movement between warehouses and customers
• See to proper inventory to ensure customers’ demands are met in an efficient manner
• Work directly with management to monitor sales of the product
• Compile inventory information and present it to management for effective decision-making
• Provide recommendations to management and sales leaders
• Investigate hitches in the inventory system and suggest necessary improvements toward better business performance
• Perform other duties as required
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills
Full-time position which includes Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, Paid Time Off, Voluntary Benefits, and company matched 401(k). Discretionary year-end bonus eligibility pending individual and/or company performance.