Sales Representative - Triad Metals International / Pittsburgh, PA
Job Title: Sales Representative
Established in 1987, Triad Metals International is a privately held, independent company. At the core of our company’s mission is the importance of strong relationships that extend from our teammates within the organization to our vendors and customers alike. These vital relationships allow us to achieve maximum efficiency in our operations and service.
The need to innovate and constantly look ahead is another guiding principle of our team. Triad Metals International has grown to become one of the premier distributors of structural steel, tubing, pipe, piling, and plate products in the wide market area of the United States and Canada.
Triad Metals is looking for a motivated, highly autonomous self-starter, with great attention to detail, who can grow the current book of business but more importantly cultivate new accounts and grow the region. This position is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Successful Candidates will be expected to:
• Assist in the life of a sales order, from quote through shipment, working with other internal departments (credit, purchasing, warehouse, logistics)
• Grow territory/region by opening new accounts
• Maintain and grow current customers in the region
• Exhibit strong skills around business acumen, relationship-building, organization/attention to detail, and problem-solving
• Possess the ability to be a self-starter
• Be able to thrive in a face-paced environment and manage many customers and challenges at one time
• Travel is required for this role, but otherwise based in the Triad Sales office
• 2 years minimum Steel Sales experience
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Full-time, salaried/commissioned position which includes health, dental, and vision benefits as well as a company-matched 401K Plan.