Steel Sales Territory Manager - Triad Metals International / Petersburg, VA
Job Title: Sales Representative
Established in 1987, Triad Metals is a privately held, independent company that has grown to become one of the premier wholesale distributors and processors of structural steel, tubing, pipe, piling, and plate products. With six locations in the United States and Canada, Triad metals are actively hiring for a Sales Representative for the Virginia office located in Petersburg, VA.
At the core of our company’s mission is the importance of strong relationships that extend from our teammates within the organization to our vendors and customers alike. These vital relationships allow us to achieve maximum efficiency in our operations and service. The need to innovate and constantly look ahead is another guiding principle of our team.
If you like to travel, work independently and with team members, meet with people, and form long-term relationships in a viable and reinvigorating industry come to work with Triad Metals and help build America!
Triad Metals is looking to hire a highly self-motivated individual with great attention to detail, who can grow a current book of business but more importantly cultivate new accounts for our growing company.
Successful Candidates will be expected to:
• Assist in the life of a sales order from the quoting stage through shipment, working with other internal departments (credit, purchasing, warehouse, logistics)
• Grow the territory by developing new accounts
• Maintain and grow current customers in the territory
• Exhibit strong skills around business acumen, relationship building, organization and attention to detail, problem-solving
• Possess the ability to be a self-starter
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage many customers and challenges at a time
• Travel is required, otherwise one is based in the Triad Sales office in Petersburg, VA
• 2 years minimum Steel Sales experience
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Full-time, salaried/commissioned position which includes health, dental, and vision benefits as well as a company-matched 401K Plan.